The HEY Growth Hub have been given the go ahead to release more grant money for ICT but the additional funding pot is limited so you need to act now
Many people consider ICT just to do with computers but it covers a whole lot more.
Consider the following statements. If any of these resonate with you then there’s a chance you’ll qualify for this grant.
1. I need to upgrade my ICT hardware and software
2. I need an ERP or MRP system to give me full visibility across the whole business
3. I need some expert advice on how to ensure my business is fully cyber secure
4. My social media needs an overhaul and I need to be more consistent across different
5. I need to incorporate new systems e.g. e-commerce, digital marketing
6. I need to use the information on Google Analytics and other platforms to implement a
more customer focussed marketing strategy
7. Email marketing is something that everyone tells me I should be doing
8. I need to have visibility of potential clients in my sales funnel with a Customer
Relationship Management system (CRM)
9. I could really use some expert ICT advice and support
Most areas relating to digital marketing should qualify for this grant, so if you need help with your online presence talk to Phil Ward. Tell him what you need and he will suggest how best to make this grant work for you.
If you’ve already had an ICT and/or Start Up Grant you won’t be entitled for this funding, but there may be others that you can utilise instead.